Thursday 14 December 2017

Well, look who's back!
It's been so long and so much has happened.
My last post was sometime early 2016 and it's now the end of 2017.
I am off to Uk for Christmas to see my boys and daughter in law and also the rest of my family. 
The last year has been a steep but amazing learning curve and I have finally found my home so to speak.
I have been working for an online fitness/health company and my attitude to food has changed so much over this year.
I resisted at first, of course. as I am resistant to change. The quote 'if you keep doing the same thing you are going to get the same results. Do something different if you want different results. That's not the exact quote but is the gist of it. My patterns are still running. You remember the ones that go: diet eat smoke exercise don't exercise. What has changed is 'clean' food I have discovered something new and good for me and it's not about losing weight it's about being healthy. Yes, it's not a diet it's a lifestyle. I can feel that I am so much 'cleaner' I can feel the change in me. I did not have any sugar or processed food for over a month and when I did boy the power surges came up and bit my ass. Proof! Yous Proof that this stuff is for real. If we ingest crap we are going to feel crap. Excuse my language. I am not there yet but I am closer than I have ever been and I also know that this is sustainable. It's simple and it's awesome. Roll on 2018 the year of the Kat!
Peace out.
Have a Very Merry Christmas.
Oh and yes this happened...


No comments:

Post a Comment