Tuesday 28 April 2015

New Name?

So just got back from coffee with a couple of friends, a very pleasant way to spend the morning. I don't drink coffee so had my all time favorite a Fredaccino or a cookie equivalent of a Fredaccino. Basically a calorific heaven drink.
So I was thinking I should probably re-name this blog as I failed 365 days ago to make slob to slim in 60 days or should I just reset my 60 days.
Talk about having a habit - I literally started reading this exactly a year after trying/failing for the first time.
Decision made. The name stays and I give myself another 60 days, starting Friday 1st May 2015.
Today I did a 5k run/shuffle - it started to rain half way round but I don't really mind that as long as it's not raining when I leave the house, or I won't leave the house!
I came home and did 40 squats with a 12 kilo kettle bell, a 30 second plank. 10 minutes on the power plate with two 5 kilo dumb bells doing bicep curls. and 10 minutes yoga and 10 minutes meditation with Reiki grounding and protection. 
RESULT - Yeah me. 
I then ate 3 punnets (across the morning) of strawberries yeah me,with half a kilo of icing sugar not so yeah me. 
Even after all that I am still going for a 8k walk this evening. 
Over and out peeps - I'm back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment